My wife and I are regular visitors here. The food has been hit and miss over the years, but the beer and service have always been good. I would definitely recommend starting your night off here with beers.
Is this a pub?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this a Belgian restaurant?
Is this an European restaurant?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We had a family event for about 20 people at Bastone. We had a good experience. The staff was professional and helpful. The food was good and met our expectations. The downstairs space was pleasant and appropriate for our event. There was a good variety of beer available.
Been here approximately 10 times, mostly with medium or large groups through work. This is a great venue for a work event. However, the food is nothing special. They serve their own beer, which is fine by me. But some may not prefer craft beer. I would not choose to go here for a dinner. There are just too many... More
Lunch and dinner location that offers wonderful food and great outside patio for dining. Would recommend to anyone - all types of food choices and superior service.
We went to Bastone again last night. The menu there is fun and very good. We have never had a bad meal and we have gone there several times with friends or family. My husband likes the beer variety. I like the casual atmosphere and the food. I tried their fish tacos for the first time. Best I have ever... More
I reviewed Bastone nearly 2 years ago and thought it might be time to update after going again. The flourless chocolate cake is still the best and the presentation is lovely. My beer-drinking friends love the huge selection, but my water glass was kept topped up, too, without my needing to ask. I had the Salad Nicoise. It came with... More
In town for a comedy show and found this place via a google search. Read the reviews, checked out the menu and decided we'd try it...OMG fantastic! Arrived at 530 on a Friday evening, was seated immediately! Crazy right!?!? The waitress (Rachel - super sweet) took our drink orders right away (Mainstreet Pilsner doe him, Framboise Mule for me.) He... More
Arrived @ approximately 7pm for dinner, and advised of a 30 min wait. I asked about the bar area and a table there, which was not even an option offered w/ the hostess. We were seated promptly after my request. I ordered the Pork Belly Burger, which was VERY tasty, and an iced tea. My friend ordered a salad with... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close