A smallish and quiet spot on the harbor with excellent food and atmosphere. Take in a early meal or wait until dark to enjoy The ambience.
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this a pub?
Is this a seafood restaurant?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Met family for Saturday evening. There were six of us. Everyone ordered something different. One ordered the Chilian Sea Bass, One had swordfish, One had steak, One had pizza, and two had fish and chips. Everyone said their meal was delicious. The wait staff and servers were friendly. We all enjoyed our experience. I can see a return trip in... More
My favorite place to eat in New Buffalo. Located right in the marina has a nice outdoor area, indoor seating with a view and a wood fired oven viewed from the dining area . Breakfast and brunch are great here, lunch and dinner have creative and delicious choices every time. The pizzas are best in town and offer original topping... More
The food is quite good and the ambiance lovely, but overall, the staff leaves you with the feeling of doing you a favor by serving you. There are lukewarm greetings and little personal exchanges. One should feel more welcomed for the price.
We ate here before a cycling event the following day. Very gracious; good food. I had the pizza of the day which had a great crust. Fennel and caramelized onions: great. My son had the burger. We'd both go back.
They went out of their way to accomodate my allergy issues. They even called the chef to check on ingredients! And then there is the patio and the marina... plus a rooftop for an after dinner snifter of port. Hard to beat.
My daughter and son-in-law from Chicago decided on a small wedding and this is where they had the main meal. What a FABULOUS choice!! Service was outstanding with food to match! I had steak and it was cooked perfectly! We literally had 'white glove' treatment with delightful serving staff. This is the place to go for a great meal and... More
Restaurant was not overly busy considering it was post Labor Day rush and we enjoyed the serenity. We went for dinner and ordered blackberry bourbon drink with mint which was served in a large glass and was fantastic! Next fried calamari which was well prepared and served with two sauces. Husband had the fish and chips (COD) . Two nice... More
A relaxed waterside eatery with a limited menu. The fish and chips were delicious, the angus burger good and the tavern stew a little out there. Of all the meals had by my group the fish and chips was definitely the best. The atmosphere was lovely, however it did get a little bit loud after 6p. Our server was friendly... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close