Joe's has a handsome interior and good food. I'll go again and be happy to take guests. We were looking for a restaurant to take out of town visitors. Good but not too expensive. Joe's fit the prescription.
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We went for lunch I Had the clam chowder it was very good. We had a table by the window overlooking the water. They also have outdoor seating. The server was very friendly and prompt.
Visited Woburn on business and stayed at the neighboring Holiday Inn Express. Expected more of a pub atmosphere & food but was pleasantly surprised by an extensive menu, great service and delicious food. Highly recommend and will definitely return.
Have been to two different Joe's, both with pleasent experiences, and both in the bar area, as business trip, trying to relax and unwind. Joe's is kind of (in the bar area) sport's bar, with decent food and good drinks. This time, i tried the roster roll, this is something you have to try -- fresh lobster meat and good... More
Where the grown ups go for lunch or special nights. Linen tablecloths heavy silverware and attentive staff. Sushi tower app, chilli or tasty Cobb salad my favs. Finer wines and full bar with single malt scotch! Lounge has TVs and more casual. Great spot for professional meetings or after work drinks. Right overlooking the traffic on RT128 behind a hotel,... More
Joe's American Bar & Grill is a great place to visit with business clients if you are in the Woburn MA area. Situated just of I95 it has a excellent menu, service is always good even when busy and the atmosphere is one where you can easily conduct business in a relaxing environment. This has become my go to location... More
The waiters were attentive. The meals were a bit pricier than we anticipated. I was disappointed with the margarita, but the seafood stew was delicious. The soups in the bread bowls had everyone wanting more. The chocolate layer cake was terrific! But the key lime pie was a disappointment. We had a large party (over 12) and the service was... More
The calamari was one of the best I have had. The speciality drinks were good as well. Our main dishes were delivered timely and prepared exactly to our request. We will definitely be back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close