This is a good Italian restaurant. Good selection of wines and pasta dishes. I ordered chicken parmigiana with linguine and my friend had spaghetti with meat balls. Both were excellent.
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We frequent this spot regularly as they have excellent chow and are very consistent. Our pasta with an alfredo sauce was excellent, the grilled filet was a special of the day.. really good. Good quality beers on tap... fine service.
Thank goodness there is one great server at Arturo's She recognized our waitress totally ignored us and that we had been sitting there for 15 minutes with no one coming over. She took over as our waitress, personally I'd fire the other one who obviously can't do her job. That said now to the food. The bruschetta is to die... More
We had a child-free night last night and chose to dine at Arturo's for the first time. When we arrived, we were somewhat surprised by the location and the storefronts in the plaza, but the inside was warm and inviting. The lighting was soft and low. It was loud at times and there were very young children in the restaurant... More
My wife and I stopped in Westborough Mass for the night on the way to Maine. We dined at Arturo's in Westborough for dinner. The food is really great. Our server was Pierre, who is a real gentleman and a real credit to the business. Arturo's is lucky to have him on staff and we were lucky to have picked... More
I'm not going to lie--this is not the most pretty restaurant exterior or location you'd desire, but walk inside and prepared to be impressed not only with the decor, but of course with the food. I really value that Arturo's sources it's food as much as possible from local farms. The mozzarella is made right there and is fantastic. The... More
This has become our go to place when friends come to visit. The food is wonderful and the service is excellent. Whether you try one of the nightly specials or an item off of the menu you will not be disappointed.
Another fine dinner here. No secret that this is one of the best spots in the area as the place was full tonight, as most nights we are here. The filet (as special) with their excellent mashed potatoes did the trick tonight... very tender and great flavor. Excellent service. Good bar.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close