Great sushi nice and thick and very fresh. Many different options as well. Would go again but the table service was slow. Great place for take out
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Does this restaurant have tables with seating?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
This was a takeout order and was ready in the time they stated. The Tom Cha Gai soup was delicious - tangy and spicy. They offer many different combinations (chicken, shrimp, tofu) in their Tom... soups. The mango curry and white rice was also very good, enough for 2 meals. The traditional pad Thai could have been prepared better as... More
Baan Thai is our reliable take-out whenever we want something delicious and comforting. Duck green curry and Siamese eggplant are our stand-bys, and I adore the black rice pudding dessert. The restaurant itself is OK but lacking in atmosphere, so we end up doing take-out most of the time.
There were 6 non-active tables in this small, dull, Asian/Sushi restaurant on a Friday evening. I watched the server who was supposed to wait on us repetitiously: answer phone calls, clean already clean tables, go to the back several times, talk to staff, and look at her phone, and continue to completely ignore me and my mother for about 10... More
I have not had better Thai *food* in this area of Massachusetts than at Baan Thai. Notice the stress on the word food. We've been twice, once as a couple and once as a family. Parking is on the street for about 5-6 cars up to 2 hours or there is a paid public car park behind the restaurant. The... More
I have frequented dozens of Thai restaurants as we typically enjoy Thai food. The food here was very tasty & well prepared, however, I think the portion sizes are less than generous. The dumplings for example are very small & there are not many in the appetizer order. Otherwise, I found the owner to be both present & pleasant and... More
I had the crispy pad thai and I must say it was the best I have eaten anywhere. My wife had the siamese eggplant and it too was fantastic. The dinners were a great value at $11.95. We also had the steamed dumpling appetizer, which was also very good but they were on the small side and we thought a... More
A great little place with wonderful Thai food. Quite reasonable for lunch. The service is attentive and everything is fresh.
Tried Baan Thai for the first time in February and was incredibly impressed. For a restaurant that boasts a very large menu, the meals were delicately prepared with nuanced flavors and huge portions. As a gluten-free and vegan diner, there were also lots of options (a nice perk). Service was also quite good. Lighting is a bit bright - I... More
I've been coming here for over 6 years and I've always had great meals here. Compared to other Thai restaurants in Waltham, this is probably the most authentic, from their noodle dishes (i.e., Pad Thai and Pad See Ew), Siamese Eggplant, to any of their curry dishes. Their prices are within the range of other ethnic restaurants in the area... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close