This is my favorite place for sushi on the north shore. It's consistently great. And very reasonable.
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Japanese restaurant?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We have come to Kame since their opening in Beverly. We have never been disappointed for everything is always very fresh. A wonderful selection of fish. Staff is always agreable. Lily and Bo are very hospitable and friendly.
Honey wanted sushi so we headed downtown to Kame. He got a sashimi plate. Honey like sushi more than me. I have to be in the mood so I got a noodle dish. The broth was awesome and the tempura crunchy and light. Yummy. Honey loves his sushi snarfed it right down. He didn't care much for the mackerel but... More
We were visiting Beverly to attend a concert at the Cabot. Arrived early and received recommendation for Kame from owner of a neighboring estate antique shop. We eat sushi fairly frequently and must say this was our best meal ever! DELICIOUS!
Excellent quality ....lovely people. Choices you won't be able to duplicate anywhere else on the North Shore or even Boston. Best Sushi around and I have gorged on the best, coast to coast. Really.
The sushi is as good as any in Boston. Friendly service. Atmosphere is family style. Prices are more than fare. Would highly recommend.l
We have been to Kame twice, both with family groups. Tastes ran from knowledgable teens who love sushi and older people who can't deal with raw fish. Everyone liked this place. Food is fresh, well prepared and served efficiently. Not cheap, but worth it. Decor is spartan, but that's part of the charm. A "best bet" on the North Shore.
Been here about two times for some sushi -- it was not bad but other than that haven't gone back. Not a very welcoming place and not somewhere that I'd go back to again.
My husband and daughter love sushi. Kame is the absolute, best sushi restaurant on the North Shore. The two of them rave about the fresh and tasty assortments. You won't be disappointed. Give it a try and you will be a repeat customer.
Kame is the best Sushi by far. I go with my family and friends and it's always fresh and delicious!!! I crave it all the time and it makes me so happy to go to Kame and eat their Sushi. The employees and owner are always friendly and make us feel like family. I can't say enough about this hidden... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close