The food is always good. It comes out hot and tasty. You won't be disappointed. We always go as a couples group. Always great.
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Found this great restaurant after driving over the long bridge over Lake Ponchartrain and heading back up to I-12. At first the white tablecloths made us nervous that it would be expensive and we were just looking for a nice lunch while on a long roadtrip. We were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable prices. The service was great, food was... More
My husband and I came here to celebrate our anniversary. The atmosphere is busy but comfortable. However, service is hit or miss. As for the food, it's fresh but nothing special. All the food was bland and most of you could have remade these dishes at home for a fraction of the price. We spent $100 for two people. There... More
Lame title but the place is a very good place to eat. I get room service from there when I stay at the Clarion Inn and Conference Center. I also dine in. The wait staff is friendly. If you are just going to the Tanger Outlets go by there and eat. It is worth the time.
Tried the oysters three ways, absolutely wonderful. Also had the crawfish etouffee which was also tasty. My husband had the spring rolls, they were crispy and the sweet and sour sauce was better then most Asian restaurants I have been to. We also split the boiled platter, the fish fillet was't dry and cooked perfectly. We had shrimp done multiple... More
The grilled oysters were wonderful, and we were right by the grill, watching the chef turn them out - put them in baskets, onto the grill, often set them aflame, waved the basket around to put out the fire, and they arrived at the table screaming hot. Interesting variety of beers. Adorable bartenders! Great service. I'd go there again, just... More
We went here with a group of friends. It took us 30 mins to get seated. Waitress was polite but slow and didn't check on us that often. Food was okay. I ordered the pick 2: fried shrimp and fried crawfish. It was good but not great! The gumbo wasn't that good. The red beans and rice was pretty tasty.... More
Was invited to this facility by a visiting BOSS. I had heard about it but it was out of my travel path and working 13 to 15 hours a day leaves little incentive to wander from the path. Good for the likes of Jack in the Box, Waffle House and Burger King but rough on the stomach and the palate.... More
I love to go to Mike Anderson's with family and friends. The food and service are exceptional. We always get the fish chips and dip for appetizer. The chargrilled oysters are the best and the crab stack is delicious as well. We each have our favorite dishes, but no matter what you order, you can bet it will be good.... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close