This is a fantastic restaurant that I would definitely go back to. They have a fantastic salad bar that is all you can eat. We had appetizers and a delicious Long Island Ice-T
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
This is a typical steakhouse, but with affordable prices and an excellent salad bar. While there are many homestyle items on their menu, such as meatloaf, their specialty is steak. Our server was friendly and answered all of our questions regarding the restaurant’s menu items. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.
Every night has a special -- on Sunday you can have two small sirloin steaks with salad bar for a low price. The steak is portioned for a normal eater -- you can order larger portions if you like. The medium was still pink in the center and the outside had a nice mark and some crust. The salad bar... More
At the recommendation of the hotel we went to Cattleman's Roadhouse and we were not disappointed. We were greeted with friendly staff and our waiter was very attentive making sure we had an enjoyable meal and our needs were met.
Full 3/4 parking is always a good sign. Plus 3 good size gentlemen stand by the doors also a good sign. Scale 1 to 10 ... 9 everything was Great service and food too. Angie was a good waitress.
Several friends and I took dinner at this restaurant on a Friday night. Upon entering the parking lot, it was jammed full and I figured that it would be a 45-50-minute wait. When I asked the hostess she mentioned 20 minutes and we took her up on this challenge. The dining room and bar area was filled to capacity and... More
Todays visit was disappointing. The appetizer was good and hot but the rolls were soggy and not done. My baked potato had been in the warmer way to long and was burned on the outside. My husbands fish sandwich was served without a bun or fixings. When this was addressed, a man from the kitchen came out and shoved a... More
I am sorry your lunch was not great. We pride ourselves on great food and service, and we certainly failed on this visit. I assure you I am addressing the issues. Mistakes happen in restaurants occasionally, but how we handle them is the difference. The manager should have done a better job in fixing the food problems. My team remembers... More
The first time my husband and I ate here we got less expensive items such as hamburgers and sliders. They were very good but the food I saw pass by me to the other tables left me wishing I had splurged more and upgraded to one of their steaks. The second time I ate there was with my daughter and... More
We had the best food yesterday when we visited Cattleman's and the best service from Jeanie! I live in LaGrange and serve on the city council, I would love for you all to call LaGrange home to one of your Cattleman's! LaGrange needs you!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close