This location is great. You couldn't ask for better service. They are very knowledgeable and appear to love what they do.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this an American restaurant?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Starbucks in Richmond provides the typical Starbucks experience and they always do a great job of making my go to: a venti iced chai with two shots of espresso. My drink is always smooth and spicy with just the right kick of coffee. Service is quick and personable.
This is the closet Starbucks to Berea College campus and their service is always great and on point. We came here a lot as part of Entrepreneurship for the Public Good on our way to meetings in Lexington and they always served us in a good amount of time. I recommended this place for anyone wanting fast and quality service.... More
My summer institute classmates and our professor stopped by Richmond Starbucks to get some beverages and a light quick breakfast before participating in a triathlon. The place is always clean and the staff is super-friendly. I had regular green tea and a croissant which was delicious.
Starbucks is always great! We came in with a group of twenty people, and we all ordered and had our drinks and food within 10-15 minutes. The store is very clean and the employees provide great service!
So I have traveled to many countries, to many states, and to many cities. Richmond Starbucks is the best Starbucks I have ever been to. What makes it absolutely wonderful is all the baristas that work there and the great and personal service they provide to each and every customer.
We're in Richmond often, and we always stop here before we head home. We've been to dozens of Starbucks, but this one is a keeper. Great staff, clean, and quick service. They go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome.
My group of 21 stopped here for breakfast and we were quickly served. The lady who served me was very nice. Worth the stop!
This Starbucks is a usual stop for me, especially because I am a college students that survives off of their great coffee products. Being right beside the expressway exit makes it more convinient. The staff is always welcoming and joyful to see their customers return. I have not been disappointed at all. I recommend making a quick stop and see... More
I highly recommend this Starbucks! After visiting this Starbucks on several occasions for a mid-day or early-morning pick-me-up, I have not been disappointed once. The baristas are great at what they do and very nice and serving! There is free WIFI and a nice little outdoors sitting area if you want to enjoy a pretty day!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close