We had an excellent experience tonight. The service was excellent, the food was on point. The management was very active on the floor. The food was great and on the table in a timely manner. Overall great experience.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
had ultimate feast with crab legs, lobster tail, walt's shrimp, .had the lobster crab dip which was very tasty. Service was good, drinks replenished bread replaced the order of appetizers, salads and entrees was timed perfectly , we were so full dessert was no an option. food was fresh, prepared wonderfully. over good meal. no complaints.
We went here with friends to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. Food was delicious and the service was wonderful! They were busy with Crab Leg Fest, but everything went very well! Will definitely eat here again.
First we walked in and no hostess. We waited about 5 minutes and finally my better half went to find her. He caught her chatting with a male customer. She saw him and said oh sorry. Then comes and tells me she had been rolling silverware. NOT !!! We ran out of tea and water and our food was not... More
My daughter and I went there this week and decided to leave before we ordered. When we walked in, there was a terrible odor. Yes I know raw fish does smell, but this was not a pleasant odor. After we were seated, we decided that we had lost our appetite.
Heath was an amazing waiter. He is absolutely the best waiter our family has ever had. From the quickness of getting stuff to the table and the efficiency of everything he was fantastic. He made us feel like we were actually friends of his and not someone he was waiting on. He got along great with everyone and made everyone... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close