Samuel was our waiter-he was excellent! The food was delicious, well presented, love, love their unlimited salad and breadsticks! Great restaurant!
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
What is there to say? It's typical Olive Garden.....food was good.....bill went above $50.00 rather quickly for two of us. The food was good, but the service was even better, very friendly waitstaff made dining there a pleasure.
Salad was dry and lettuce was old. Tour of Italy had very small portions with little to no sauce. Breadsticks were dry and stale. Our waiter never replenished them either. Overall it was a clean and friendly atmosphere. I don't look for this chain to be around in ten years.
Stopped here for an evening meal as we were traveling through the area. Had one of the best waiters - very attentive and went above and beyond!
This is one restaurant that that I never have to worry about liking their food, whether or not there's good service, or that I'm going to be charged outrageous prices. The staff is always courteous and attentive. The food is always fresh and hot. The restaurants are always clean. I've never had to wait for service or wait in line... More
Ate here with my family last week. Even with most of us ordering soup and salad it can still be costly. Had a server named Klay. He was wonderful. We will be back.
This Olive Garden has good food again. Beware that the little table game costs $2. to play. It does not say this when you begin, so beware. They do not always offer you a sip or taste of wine before the meal but you can ask. The pour of wine can get costly as the 9 oz pour is pricey.... More
You can almost guess...breadsticks, salad, smaller portions, which is fine. Trying to watch portion control. The service is good. Same menu all the time. They need to change it up. Come up with some new dishes. Decor is nice. Service ok. Had better. I feel if I want real pasta I will go to Bella Notte in Lexington!
Went there for a business dinner - ordered the shrimp fettuccine - pasta was tough (not al dente) and gummy. Sauce was bland and the shrimp was way overcooked. Server didn't collect the salad and soup service prior to serving the main dish - this meant we had plates on top of plates. What a mess!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close