Stopped for supper. Had combo ribs and chopped brisket. One combo meal plus pickles was more than enough for two. Try the pickles. Good and plenty!!
Does this restaurant serve Bar / Pub food?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Have not had ribs cooked this good ever. We had the St Louis ribs which literally fell off the bone. Sides were great, but definitely go for all the flavored ribs. Plentiful parking for dinner. Staff was fast in service. Would go here again in a heart beat.
I love BBQ, and I didn't find much to love here. While the ribs were cooked well, they didn't have any smoke or wood flavor. The seasoning was OK, but not something I'd go out of my way for. The salad was excellent. Coleslaw was way too soggy for me.
Saw the pilon for the Rib Crib and decided to try for lunch. In one word it was fantastic. I had the sliced brisket sandwich. It was huge and great tasting as was the coleslaw. My wife had the Philly cheese steak sandwich and loved it. The fries we crispy and well seasoned. Very fair prices. A sure bet.
Driving home from Colorado taking the tourists route to Wiaconsin. We have had almost every cuisine during our week on the road but still hadn't had BBQ. Based on most of the reviews we decided to give the Rib Crib our business. I would have just wrote YUM for my review but 100 minimum it will be... Pulled pork sandwich... More
We were reluctant to visit but were pleasantly surprised. The service was fast, food came fast, and was very good. The brisket and pulled pork serving sizes were very large. Kitchen was noisy where we were seated. We would certainly return if in the area again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close