Good food and service. Reasonable prices. Near the river. Downtown. Free parking. Good place for business dinner. Nice wines.
Is this a Barbecue restaurant?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The Drake is a cozy restaurant with friendly staff. I had the Tuna Salad, which was actually a mixed greens salad with a grilled tuna steak on top, served with delicious cashew dressing. Great way to meet my daily goal for vegetables and protein with a dish that seemed like a special treat.
Thank you for posting about your experience at The Drake. I'm glad you like our homemade Creamy Cashew dressing! More
View of river from patio. Waitress was great food was average. Service a little on the slow side but we did'nt mind as we enjoyed the patio and view. My baked potato was not done and verily warm the chicken breast was overcooked and dry. It was all pretty average.
Great place to get together but if you are going during happy hour order your next drink when they bring you your first. Appetizers are excellent and the view is wonderful on the patio Nice atmosphere but can be noisy at times so if you are looking for a quiet time I wouldn't suggest going here. To my group it... More
Came here during happy hour. 1/2 price drinks and appetizers. Tried the lobster risotto, burnt tips, drake fries, and southwest eggrolls. All were delicious! Also had roadhouse mac and 5 cheese with bbq brisket. Brisket sandwich, elk burger, and catfish. The staff were great! Its a new family favorite.
This was a busy and seemingly popular spot in this small town with a relaxed atmosphere but a good level of energy (I sat at the bar). The wood fired NY strip steak was cooked perfectly and had a nice flavor. My vegetable side (I believe asparagus) was enjoyable though the side salad was clearly of the pre-made bagged variety... More
We stopped in for a snack and beer while touring downtown Burlington. We at pepper jack bites as we sampled some draft beer. The Drake overlooks the Mississippi River and this large steamboat was docked there. It was called the American Queen and according to one of the passengers in the bar it holds more than 400 passengers. The draft... More
The food is good, and their separate room for larger groups is very nice. The Memorial Auditorium is less than a block away.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close