Love eating in the outdoor space, food is consistently good, great service. Half price burgers on Mondays.
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
When we lived in the area, we would occasionally stop herefor junch or dinner and alway found it to be a friendlt local place with good food and drink at a modest price. Now that we have moved out of state, we occasionally meet old friends here for adrink and dinner and some good conversation. Itis. onvenie tly located across... More
Hadn't been in for a while, and will be back. Friendly neighborhood place, enjoyable food, delightful staff. I would have posted a picture of the skirt steak cooked perfectly, but it was gone before I thought about it. There is also an outside garden. We'll try that next time.
Grew up in Arlington heights/mount prospect. I head to P's at least once every time im home. Great little suburban bar, right across the street from the metra station. Great place to stop for a drink on the way to or from the city
Mrs. P & Me is a great pub in the Tudor style along the Northwest METRA Train line. These guys have an outstanding kitchen that does pub style food quite well. My favorites are the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and the French Onion Soup. The burgers are solid. The appetizer selections are solid. The wait staff is outstanding. They have a... More
Hard to find a bar around this area that isnt in a car park with hardly any windows with air con blasting out. I was with two pals on a root about, and we popped in here. Yes yes yes, happy days, windows, view, rustic, wood floors, outside drinking area, food, pleasant staff. Perfect, if your Mt Prospect. GO HERE... More
Another fun bar in Mount Prospect. Fun atmosphere for sporting events . The food is only alright . Adequate for bar food. This places looses a straw because of how the water tastes . I don't know if it's because they treat the glasses with chlorine or they are on a well but the water is awful . If I'm... More
Stopped in one evening. Had heard about this place from locals. I found it adequate for what we wanted but I would not consider it anything special. If you are looking for decent basic meals, close to the train station, the place to go.
We walked in on a Saturday at lunch time and it was not overly crowded. The waitress, Laurie, was very friendly, and really efficient. We split a burger and it was done just as requested - medium rare. It was juicy and tasty. The burger came with a small cup of kidney bean salad and we opted for the cole... More
A good stop over if you are a Metra or Pace traveller in Mount Prospect. Certainly not among the best. Going by the website, it seems a grand place but the actual expanse is not very striking. The old world charm seems more captivating on the website may be because of the literature about its interesting history. The P is... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close