Food was delicious. Service was outstanding. Burgers were excellent. Staff wanted to make sure we had everything we needed and regularly checked our table for refills. Fun atmosphere.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this a pub?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Pizza came to table cold then had to wait for 15-20 minute for it to be rewarmed while other guests uncomfortably ate. Then when it came to getting the check another 15-20 minutes after we asked. No accommodations made even though inconvenience. Then finally after waited another 7 minutes for water to come pick up check decided had waited long... More
A group of us went to the Yard House for dinner because it was highly recommended by one of the hotel shuttle drivers. The food was very good.
Yard House has lots of beer. Unfortunately when I visited they were out of the ones I really wanted to try, but they had lots of other choices. They have dozens of beers in many different styles, stouts, porters, lagers and lambics and many others. Go for the drinks, not necessarily the meals. The burger was OK - nothing special.... More
I met a couple clients here and just sat at the bar and had beer and happy hour apps. The service was excellent and the food was above average for what I call bar food. Service was spot on. I had the nachos, chicken fingers and boneless wings. The boneless were my least favorite but still pretty good. Good atmosphere... More
Decent food and Great selection of Beers. Do not go here if you want to have a conversation with your friends. Just too much Noise. Outside is a pleasure and worth going, but inside is just too noisy for me. This is a Sports Bar Pub with a Terrific selection of Beers.
We have been going to the Yard House since it opened at this location. The menu is very broad and well-priced. The service is fast and friendly. Families bring their kids all the time but I don't hear screaming. As a craft beer lover, there are over a one hundred to try on tap. One caveat, get there early for... More
I ordered the Kurobuta Pork Burger (spicy candied bacon, white american cheese, arugula, blueberry ketchup, fries) Since it was a special on their menu I had to give it a try. I'm so happy I did! My husband was jealous and wished he had ordered the same! It was pretty packed but we were still able to get a table... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close