I have been there over a dinner with friends. Nice wine flights, tapas-like portions for food to share. I had a burger as entree and the bun was disappointing. 3 stars anyhow since presentation and service were good.
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I had not heard of this quaint wine bar in the West Loop but it was a Google recommendation. We walked straight in on a Saturday night which first alarmed me. But the crowd picked up gradually- but it was always still a mild murmur of conversation making this a great spot to actually have a decent conversation and be... More
Bin 36 has a quaint outdoor seating area that is very enjoyable. This was our first time here - the quality of service was a bit disappointing and the portion sizes quite small. Food Menu is a bit eclectic. Nice wine menu with reasonably priced flights.
While having about 45 minutes waiting for a dinner resrevation around the corner we stopped at BIN36. Beng the first time there, the staff wa svery accomodating. Being Lactose intolerant I was pleasabtly surprised with the amount of choises of Sheep & Lamb milk options. We has the Idiazabal (a soft cheese) & the Fromage Blanc ( hard cheese) .... More
In the heart of city of Chicago this place is a boon to be at for a good meal with very friendly owner and efficient and very friendly serving staff. The food was absolutely fabulous and the accompanying wine made our dinner very enjoyable. Just because it lacks open view of nature I have awarded 4* - no disrespect.
had an excellent mothers day meal here. our server Marlon, was attentive, friendly, and informative. hard to pick a favorite out of our meal, we tried many things are they were all good. maybe the duck was my favorite. I also like that this is a wine bar/store too. so if you have something you like at dinner, you can... More
Bin 36 has successfully made the move to the West loop. Great wine choices that are thoughtfully paired a simple menu. Great cheese plate options, perhaps the best cheese in Chicago lately. Juan is an amazing server. Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We often forget about bin 36 because we don't live in the neighborhood. We will be back
We had a nice evening outside on the patio. We had the cold filtered sangria that was very good. We also had charcuterie and cheese plates, and the pimento cheese balls (very good). The highlight was probably the pickled shrimp - it was great. It was really impressive how present the owner was all the time, walking tables, spending significant... More
We had a big family celebration here and booked a room out for a private function. Fabulous food (all choices excellently done and plenty of it), with a good choice of wines with each course. Not cheap by any means and perhaps prices could be more reasonable but one for special occasions, with a touch of class and great service.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Had the grilled cheese sandwich this afternoon. It was excellent. Do you know the number of calories in this item?
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close