Soups were outstanding. Noodle dishes were properly spiced and served hot and fresh. Very extensive menu.
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
They were very polite over the phone and had my correct order waiting when I got there. 15-20 min. I had the Satay chicken appetizer which was a little dry but decent flavor. Com Bi Cha Thit Nuong (C1) was my main course. It was all right but nothing special. I'll try something else new next time.
My husband and I had a craving for Pad Thai. Saigon Cafe is nearby. He ordered shrimp and I ordered chicken and tofu. He got his 10 minutes before me. Pretty good pad Thai. Large portions.
Pho is OK, not one of the good pho I have had though. This place is the closest pho near home. So it's just the choice whether or not I want to spend an extra 1 hour back and forth for a better phone in Johns Creek or Buford Hwy. Their broth is too thin, not as flavorful as it... More
I don't live in Georgia. But everytime I'm in the area, I want to come here. This was my introduction to Pho and Coconut Curry, and it set the standard by which I will forever judge Pho! Superior quality, generous portions and friendly service. Can't wait to get back!
It was good, but not great! We sure wanted it to be. Lettuce in the spring rolls was brown and wilting. Shrimp in the spring rolls was on the fishy side, yuck. Soup was good. Sides were good. Just nothing amazing like we had hoped and certainly not fresh. Nice looking place though with very friendly staff.
the food was okay, but we were rushed by the staff from the time we entered the restaurant to ordering our meal through paying the check. I am surprised they didn't follow us out to the parking lot
Our family went to Saigon Cafe to celebrate our son's 26th birthday. He selected the restaurant. As soon as you walk in, you feel like the dinner guests of friends and neighbors. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff are very friendly. The dining room is set up so that you are not too close to other diners. The... More
It's in a strip mall on 92 and I'd have passed right by it but the place we wanted to go originally was too crowded. Ended up in here and boy, am I glad we did! My husband had a huge noodle bowl and loved it. I had a spicy thai dish that was fabulous! The kids really like the... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close