This store is a good one but erratic on wait times because of the small number of staff once in a while. A busy store like this one should have more than 4 people in rush hour times.
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this a fast food place?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
So between Tifton and Atlanta this is the only Starbucks, and it's open until 11. Luckily, we got off the interstate and made tracks for this one, and arrived at 10:52. Happily they did not close early and the drinks we ordered were top notch. Service was great and everyone was still smiling at 11 PM. About three miles from... More
This Starbucks has quick, friendly service. They are always very busy in the mornings, but the drive thru moves quickly and the staff are very nice and accommodating
Let me first say that I am always at this Starbucks and always receive great service however I really feel like Taylor really went out of her way to provide exceptional service. She has such a positive attitude and a bubbly personality that makes you want to talk to her. She held a conversation with me while I waited for... More
$8 for a flipp'n cup of coffee?! Get outa here. One cup of this liquid sugar will double your calorie intake for the day. One thing positive is service is friendly, and as fast as they can be. Mornings can be rough at this location due to the small lot they purchased for the business. Parking can be a problem... More
I am a frequent visitor of Starbucks. This one was like any other, great atmosphere, chill employees! They were pleasant and fast. I do think they got my coffee wrong though. Maybe someone new. Fortunately, I was ok with that. It was still delicious and hit the spot. The orange cranberry scone was great once I got to my room... More
I am a coffee aficionado. Starbucks is my goto coffee house. I like going in the mornings for a fresh cup of hot specialty brewed coffee or in the evenings for a frap. The baristas are very friendly and helpful. They listen to make sure you have the perfect drink every time. I am a big fan of coffee house... More
Well, I suppose Mr. Starbucks doesn't mind his drive through customers getting drenched! No shelter over order microphones. Shelter at window not adequate to keep water from flooding into window. By the time I stopped at both places, my car, and the left side of my body and my car was drenched! I told the girl at the window, I... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close