Husband & I both had the shrimp & pasta with a salad. The entree was good & the salad was really fresh. Our waitress was attentive & it was an enjoyable meal.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this a Mexican restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this a Barbecue restaurant?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I tend to stick with my good standby--hamburger--on those rare occasions I get to go to Chili's. However, all of the three other folks I was eating with had delicious-looking meals. Maybe I'll branch out and try something different next time I go. The waitress was patient with our questions and helpful.
We went there today for dinner and I was surprised to see their food and health score an 86. I was very tempted to leave but I asked the host about and he stated they 've gotten better. We had the grilled chicken salad and chips with guacamole anditwas delicious. We haven't got sick as if yet.
Like I said it took over 45 minutes after we ordered to get our food while 6 tables around us that were all seated after we were (one table 15 minutes after we were seated and placed our order.) all got their food including a table of 10 people! There were just 3 of us. After we complained the waitress... More
Had a Sunday lunch with just the wife today. Service was great. We actually had two servers that seemed to be covering the same tables together. Our tea glasses never was empty! Food was good and arrived timely. I was really impressed with the card readers and the menu displays at the tables. Never liked handing off credit card to... More
My husband ordered fajitas, the moment the plate was set down you could tell the shrimp and chicken were not fully cooked. Chicken was cold to touch on inside. Decided he didnt want it, we never send food back, waitress took it to kitchen, then manager came and tried to convince us that he had checked the chicken himself before... More
This is what I replied to a Facebook post of someone complaining about the unprofessionalism they received at Chili's, again. Their waitress greeted them with a baby on her side to take their order. The employees look and act "dirty"..all 3 times I've been in the past year. I have not been to a "well established" restaurant that was ran... More
I was on a business trip and sat at the bar by myself. The bartender, I believe her name was Amanda, was very friendly and prompt in refilling my beers. The food was also good.
The food...espically the chinken fingers...well it's pretty good. I had nothing to complain about during out last visit except the waiter seemed a little "off" but he still gave us pretty good service. We had a nice evening visit.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close