Excellent Tex Mex food and huge servings. The margaritas were a huge hit with our group and excellent service
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I didn't know that Pappas had a Mexican restaurant outside of Texas but this one is great. The menu is different than the ones in Texas but the food is outstanding in keeping with all Pappas restaurants. I loved every bite. I got a trio taco plate: beef, chicken and shrimp. It was wonderful. And the margarita wasn't too shabby... More
Crazy trying to find a park. Hostess tris to sit us in bar. Not very smiley not very welcoming. We asked to move and they stuck us in the middle of the room. Water glass dirty, floor dirty and streaks on table. I felt like I was in a really cheap environment. Our server was very wordy and had a... More
We had a tasty meal, thought the price was a little high for what we got. Margaritas seemed to be made with a pre mix, tasty, but again pricey for size. Service was very good, food came out quickly. Didn't like paying for the small portion of sour cream and cheese...came out looking like a nice size portion for the... More
Had a large group. Service was good. Food also very good. Mariachi guys were very good. Enjoyed it. Fajitas came with good amount of toppings.
Tex-Mex style with some twists. Excellent seafood. Seasonal specialties worth trying for sure. Always busy, but always a festive atmosphere (a little loud) so if you have to wait the time seems to go by quickly. Lots of seating inside, a small bar area, and even some outside seating. Great staff that makes the experience fun and festive.
I love Tex Mex and I could eat it every day.. Went here for lunch today and was very disappointed.. I got the chicken Flautas and they were burnt and had a off putting taste.. My husband had the taco trio and he drained the grease out of the beef one.. It was disgusting.. The refried beans had a weird... More
This was my first visit to Pappasito's. I would definitely visit again. Our server was super friendly and provided excellent service. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food and there were no complaints.
Great fresh diversion from a typical Mexican restaurant. Civiche and Agujas ribs were delicious. However atmosphere is loud and not exactly relaxing. Mariachi band seemed quite talented if quite loud. Waitress was a somewhat aggressive and we didn't appreciate being carded (both of us over 50!). A nice change of pace but seemed more expensive than necessary.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close