Good food - good service. Food delivery to table was timely and served hot. Server checked with us regularly.
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We had dinner here as we love Cracker Barrel. Lisa was our waitress. She was way above the average waitress as explaining each item we ordered to make sure that was what we expected. She never let me run out of coffee as I usually have to beg for coffee refills. If you are near Madison, GA, stop by and... More
We always look forward to going to Cracker Barrel Sunday morning before we head back home from our football weekends. The food is always good and the staff is super-friendly. The wait time for a table is almost always shorter than they estimate.
Stopped here for dinner on a 12 hour travel day and it was a refreshing break. Staff was quick to get us seated and our server Ellisa was a treat. Very attentive to our needs and stopped frequently just to see how we were getting along. One of the best Cracker Barrel experiences we've ever had!
Ate there for Sunday lunch. They were a little busy so we only had to wait a short time to get seated. Food was good and served in a timely manner. Store staff could be a little friendlier. Waitress we had was friendly and attentive.
We usually stop here if we're driving from Madison to Milwaukee in the early evening. The food and service are always consistant and we've never had a bad meal or poor service. This last visit we had exceptionally good service. Wait staff was attentive and caring. Be sure to have the Hash Brown Casserole and the Coco Cola Cake. My... More
What can I say, it's Cracker Barrel. If you're reading this we've all eaten there. However, service is always very good, very efficient at Madison Cracker Barrel. Not to mention, I'm always pleasantly surprised that their ribeye is actually a very good steak and very reasonably priced.
We have been to a few Cracker Barrels and this was your typical visit. Food is cheap and decent and always busy. Service was great - very friendly.
You normally can't go wrong with Cracker Barrel. Our food was good , hot , and came out quickly. Friday is their fish fry so... I got catfish. If you love catfish, just order the regular catfish filets and not the Fish fry catfish. They were more like catfish fingers. But hey, they were still good. Next time though ,... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close