I am always in here! My daughter's work there as well..lol..buy I do enjoy the food and drinks here..I just hate when they take good things of the menu all the time!
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We went to Olive Garden to get their buy one and take one with you. The dish that we ate there was ok but the one we took with us was dry, hardly any sauce. I would suggest that you pass this deal up.
I was able to get seated right away and everyone seemed friendly. I ordered Herb Grilled Salmon with broccoli. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this meal. A number of times the salmon in restaurant have fallen short in size and taste but this meal very very filling. I left a happy customer
I used to love Olive Garden and have visited this particular location many times. But this time served as my last. My dining companion had two requests - two that she had always had on our previous visits, and similar to what she always has at other locations. On previous visits, they've met her requests without question, but this time,... More
We car I at 4:30pm on a Friday night. After a short wait we were seated. The hostess showed me their wireless gizmo that has their regular menu, the gluten free menu and our waitress came and offered a wine sample. I had a sample of their house wine, which was great! For my meal, I had the salad (no... More
Great Sunday Lunch at Olive Garden. First tried some appitizer sampler with fried raviolli, fried rice balls, and Calimari, all were excellent. Wife had her standard Chicken Parm which was really good, I had the shrimp and chicken Carbonara, excellent dish. Had the new chocolate ravioli desert which was very rich but very good.
I hadn't been to an Olive Garden since I moved from Florida. My husband and I were shopping near a newer area of restaurants, both fast food and sit down. We decided to try the new Olive Garden and we were very pleasantly surprised. We had a maaaavelous experience in all areas. The restaurant itself was wonderful, our waitress was... More
Lots of menu options and specials. We had good service and this is not far from our house. Service may have been better had we not been in the bar area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close