Service now is amazing! Food is prepared correctly! No issues! Been twice in the last few months after a year of not going there! Glad I came back to check it out.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We went as a family and large group a few times and we never had a disappointment. The staff was so friendly and helped each other out when needed. Even the manager stepped in. He was extremely helpful to his staff. He was a tall, blonde headed guy.
We went in figuring it would be the usual casual dining experience. I ordered a steak, and what I got was a superb steak that I told the manager was well worth driving 3,000 miles from California for! Extremely well-prepared, exactly to order, wonderful flavor that I would have considered sacrilege to taint with steak sauce or anything else!
It's a national chain restaurant. Food is OK, service is very good. Prices are average. Wouldn't suggest the fajitas. They were Ok but not close to the ones across the street at the Mexican Restaurant.
Visited late evening; staff was friendly, food was average bar food. Typical bar/restaurant similar to AppleBees, etc. We will go back again.
Went to our local chili's for my daughters early Birthday dinner since my son would be going back to the navy before the 25th. Calvin was our server and he was amazing! Our cups never even got close to being empty and we wanted or needed nothing the entire meal. Not only did he make our dinner special but you... More
We had a gift card for Chili's and had not been inside one for years. We had a very late lunch and subsequently had the place to ourselves. The sirloin garlic steak entree was so tasty and garlicky. I was in heaven. The grilled asparagus was just perfect and was smoky as well. We will be back for sure.
Ordered the Ancho Salmon with citrus-chile rice & steamed broccoli for lunch. It was delicious! Service was very friendly and staff was attentive. Splurged on dessert with the Triple Berry Crumble Cake and it was DELICIOUS! Would dine here again if in the area!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close