Can I just say BREADSTICKS! What's not to love about delicious Italian food? All Olive Gardens are awesome. They train all of their help excellently.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Service excellent for our group of 7. Extremely attentive, than you Trevor you did excellent. Food was as usual consistently Olive Garden. But please corporate, bring back that grilled chicken Cesar salad - several of us came for that Italian Cesar salad.
Yes, it's a chain restaurant, but much better than the average chain, in our experience. Scott provided excellent service. This time we ordered only soup, salad and breadsticks. But OK, even this can go wrong in some restaurants. The soups were excellent - tasty and hot, and the salad - same as usual - very good. This O.G. is one... More
Olive Garden is nothing special, but this is the Best Olive Garden I have gone to. Service is good, the food is done right.
Have come here more than a few times. Never disappointed in the service. Or the food. Calamari is always good, the salad fresh and crisp, and the breadsticks hot. Sometimes the entree seems a bit small for the price, but always good.
Cannot get it right 😒. Rushed to take order as soon as we were seated. Salad delivered quickly - we love the salad !Appetizer took over 15 minutes. Food delivered within 90 seconds. Love the salad but service is always off. Always grabbing plates while you are still trying to eat. Pasta mediocre.
My wife and I eat at this location at least twice a month. We've never had a bad experience and we've never left hungry. Like all Olive Gardens, we're quickly greeted with free breadsticks, and endless soup or salad with an entree,
Sat on the patio, ordered northern Italy meal. Hubby had shrimp linguine. Food was delicious, and served piping hot. Also had the lasagna fritta as an app. Love olive gardens salad and breadsticks. Service was excellent, thank you Jose.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close