I just love this place, good food, and it helps to have a personable bartender, I think his name is Tom from Boston. Today I had steak tacos w/ fries on the lunch menu, perfect size and yummy!!
Does this restaurant have parking?
Is this an Australian restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Went to Outback and have not been impressed. I've gone with Family and it seems like at least one dinner has to be sent back because the meat is overcooked.
We went on a Monday Nigh actually a Holiday Columbus day. We asked him about new things on the menu. The cheese with the Pretzel. He said stay away our food is not really that exciting. ( He wasn't for sure.) then we ordered food. No salsa with the Quesidilla. Then No Marsala sauce with the steak. Monday night football... More
This is no good. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "TripAdvisor - St. Petersburg (Tyrone Square)". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Outback Steakhouse More
I normally only write positive reviews, but felt I had to speak. Came with a girlfriend, restaurant was not busy, waitress was possiblybrand-new and we could never find her. Didn't have silverware, ordered a salad never came, order is messed up, still hard to find a girl. Didn't refill drinks, still looking for the waitress, did she leave?!!!!
We feel terrible that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at email@example.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - St. Petersburg (Tyrone Square)". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Outback Steakhouse More
We (hubby) and I did lunch today at Outback ...We opened the outer door and someone opened the next door for us...We sat in the bar and service was very good ...bartender was quite pleasant and helpful...Lunch menu is reasonably priced but we decided to share the ribeye steak ..no charge for sharing and came with salad or soup plus... More
We had just arrived in the area and decided to head to Outback for Dinner. Of course we had to order a Blooming Onion, my wife ordered the Crab legs with the Filet and I the Rib eye with a loaded Bake potato. All very good and we needed a to go Box.The Service was Awesome and I love that... More
Four of us visited this location in early August. We had the bloomin onion and 4 different entries. The service was good and the food is good but, not as good as the Longhorn steakhouse. It could be that the grade of meat is not as good as the Longhorn, not sure. Overall, we will likely return.
I hadn't been to Outback in many years, and my husband had never been, so we went last night. Our waiter was very nice and did a fine job, but the food...disappointing ! We shared a "Crab & Avocado Stack" that was just 'blah', tasteless and the chips were overly salty. My 6 oz. filet had a streak of gristle... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close