Was up in Orlando Stopped there for Lunch The all u can eat soup and salad with breadsticks Was a hit great value for the price Not for the gourmet Italian restaurant people But perfect for a Lunch And a value priced dinner
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We tried this unit for Lunch. The place was busy so was our waitress who didn't have much time for us. Food was just ok, nothing so great. I believe that other units are better than this, can't recommend it for anyone.
Haven't been to an Olive Garden restaurant in awhile. Glad I stopped in this one. Waiter Marcus very attentive even though I sat in the bar. Salad great, and salmon entree was hot! and cooked and seasoned just how I like it!
Stopped in for a late weekday dinner. Was sat right away.Our sever was very prompt and courteous. He had my wife try a moscato and she liked it. Izzy was a fantastic server. It looked like he had 4-5 tables but no one seemed to be ignored. The food was quick, hot and tasted great. It's been a very long... More
There are many Italian Restaurants in Orlando but the Olive Garden provides a consistent quality in their 'cucina'. The service is mostly good and attentive.
Food was warm not hot I ordered my tour of northern Italy with no bacon came in with bacon been there many times before this is the first time food was not great just average Service was great Pedro was excellent we will ask for him on our next visit
We have not been to an Olive Garden in several years as we had been disappointed in food and service. Finally gave them another chance last night and we were pleasantly surprised. The service was great, the food was great, and everything was very fast! The reasons I didn't give a score of 5 is; A) they didn't make the... More
We went to olive garden last night for my bff birthday we ordered some great apps the shrimp scampi fritta and a trio .. No mango drink mix and a new server but after all the problems Cameron and Nivaldo and the front counter girl made the bday awesome thanks again to you all my bff enjoyed her birthday ..... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close