We love this restaurant. Great food, great atmosphere and close enough to home. Well worth your time, money and effort.
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Season 52 is a chain but it has great selection of food and it is good for your diet and health. You need reservations and you may have to wait a bit even with reservations. I bit on the noisy side but still worth the trip. We go here every year that we travel to Orlando
Good place to visit. the proposition of a different menu every week is interesting but kind of tricky. Sometimes work, sometimes not that much. I already visited several times, loved, didn't loved, but the idea of trying something different is compelling. I recommend if you are not afraid of trying different experiences.
Nice ambience, warm and inviting. We had a reservation and still had to wait 45 minutes to be seated, not happy about the wait time. I hate restaurants that overbook. The menu was well thought out and had a good selection of popular fare. Mid-priced, the food and service was good. We had a great time! Located in a busy... More
This place is very good, the looks of the facility is awesome, there are too many tables and they are place very close to each other, but the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Food is very good, awesome deserts. You will enjoy.
This is far the best restaurant here in Orlando. Everything is superb. Came here for my mother in laws birthday. What an awesome time! Our waiter was amazing. Very attentive. So please when you are here at Orlando you must come here. Ask for Dave C!
We recently dined at this location (our third visit) while on business trip to the area. What made our visit most special was the attention and enthusiasm of their manager that evening, Julian Koerner. He made us feel special and we enjoyed his passion for Seasons 52. Great leader.
If you're looking for a great venue to host a company gathering while in Orlando, look no further! We required a private room to brief our US team the night before a big exhibition at the Convention Center; Seasons 52 couldn't have been more perfect; they provided a large room off the main dining area that came complete with overhead... More
This is an excellent restaurant the food is always good , the menu is very fresh and the service is excellent. The servers cater to all your needs and they recommend what is good on the menu. I go their every new season so I can try new foods.
This was one of our best meals on our holiday.We dined as a family with a local friend & took advantage of the magical dining menu.It allows you to sample premium spots at an inclusive price with the bonus of helping local children charities. Our server was so attentive with great help in solving our no-nos.He offered suggestions & took... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close