This is one of the nicer Olive Gardens I have been to. The service was excellent, the food was good, and the atmosphere pleasant.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I've gone to many Olive Gardens everywhere and this one is by far the worst! It was my birthday and I was taking a few family members out to eat to celebrate. We all ordered our food based on our favorites, so we have had them before. Our waiter was not very interested in what we had to say, but... More
Went for the buy one take one deal, where you buy a meal and get one to take home "free". Not free, folks. There is an upcharge of $3-$4 on any meal with meat. On top of that, they also upcharge the take home meal another $3-$4. 2 dinners with 2 soft drinks added up to $47 before tip. Where's... More
I love how fresh the salad tastes going in to your mouth! I love their delicious salad! I love the tour of Italy. Everything is so filling and incredibly, omg !!! I love it! I love it! WAITRESS AND WAITORS ARE EXCELLENT AND AWESOME SERVICE ALWAYS! I always leave HAPPY!
This is one of the greatest Italian restaurants in Orange city. On my last visit I went with a group of 13 ladies for lunch on a Saturday. Our waiter was able to deliver great service to 13 women. We are truly had to please and he was able to successfully accomplish great service. Our food was cooked to perfection... More
We love the food here. The only sad thing is that they no longer have romaine lettuce for the salads. That is really sad. The salad dressing is still great though. I recommend trying the fettuccine Alfredo. They make the best. Also be sure to try the lemon cake while they have it. This doesn't stay on the menu very... More
We arrived just after 9:00pm and still had to wait about five minutes for a table to become available. The waitress, Mackenzie was very attentive and nothing was too much trouble for her. We both ordered a pasta and sauce, but were surprised to discover that a soup was also included in the meal. We opted for the chile and... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close