I enjoyed the Chicken on the Barbie with steamed veggies since I am on a diet. There were lots of veggies steamed just right.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We called ahead to see if they could accommodate gluten and egg allergies for a birthday meal. Gluten-free meals: no problem. Gluten-free desert: chocolate thunder. Fantastic! Unfortunately, they could not accommodate gluten- and egg-free desert. However, we brought a home-made gluten- and egg-free chocolate cupcake. The front manager, Juan, inquired about the cupcake and then suggested transforming it into a... More
We just ate here and had the steak tacos and a bloomin burger. The tacos were done exceptionally well and the steak melted in your mouth. The burger was exceptional. They also have an AARP discount and utilize the Dine In reward program. We'll return soon.
Once again, Kelly at the Ocala Outback Steakhouse, made our lunch a wonderful experience. She was busy, but made time to chat with us. Our food was great!! Fish tacos are so yummy!! Service was prompt, friendly , and professional! Always a delight to go to the Outback Ocala!!
It all started when we sat down. Not a good start. It took the waiter forever to get to us. At this point I told my husband lets go we are not obligated to stay we only ordered drinks but he was in the mood for a steak. We ordered and I got a quesadilla and he got prime rib.... More
After an early movie, decided to go to Outback for burgers. We were seated promptly, server was polite, drinks and bloomin' onion appetizer taken quickly. We ordered the "grass fed" cheeseburger with Aussie fries. Then things didn't go so well. Wife used the restroom and had to report to the manager that it was filthy. The bloomin' onion was only... More
The $10 chocolate cake that is multi layered and supposedly big enough for two is actually a single slice worth no more than $5.50. The photo on the menu must have been done with a fish eye lens because it SURE was a pitiful slice.
This was your average Outback Steakhouse. The steak was a bit on the tough side. For all the hipe about getting "a bigger size on us" it wasn't worth it if the steak is so tough you can't eat half of it. The bloom'n onion was good. The biggest problem was the entire restaurant stank like a dirty urine filled... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close