We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Our last meal in Cocoa Beach was at SquidLips! Craig, our waiter was amazing! He not only suggested his favorites, but also made us feel welcome and like family. Not to mention, the food was amazing! Can’t wait to visit again!
I love Squid Lips, the view is great, the food is consistently delicious, and there is a very relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately the service on the deck is extremely slow. Our/the only server on the deck was extremely slow and disorganized even during a slow early...lunch period. There were far to many periods of simply waiting for orders or any attention.More
Came to Squid Lips for our daughter's 21st birthday at her request--she's a college student in Melbourne and had eaten here many times before. The views are spectacular and can distract you from your conversations! Our party of five enjoyed some cocktails and had a...variety of food from sandwiches to shrimp to mahi to pasta--we enjoyed them all. Our server was friendly (wish I could remember his name!) and attentive. Prices seemed to be in line with any other restaurant in that class. Would definitely recommend a visit to see for yourself!More
Great family meets beach shanty location. Very creative atmosphere loved the food. The ambiance was great it was kind of late on a Sunday so mostly vacant but the outside bar was hoppin’ with a band and dancing while inside was quiet and pleasant. Something...for everyone here, water front patio seating with bar fare to family sit down dining with full menu.More
Bathrooms were smelly and unclean. Prime rib special was poorly prepared and tough. I ordered lobster and shrimp Mac n cheese and got dried out Mac n cheese with no seafood for $20. Go to fishlips instead!!!!
We sat outside and that was the best part (the view + it was relaxing). We had a conch appetizer and the pieces were big and tough. The "Our Salad" that I had was pretty good. My husband enjoyed his buffalo chicken sandwich. My only...gripe was that I paid extra to have my drink in a coconut (I've had drinks this way plenty of other times, it's fun and gives the drink a more "fresh" taste); the drink came out in a styrofoam cup placed into a dried up old coconut. The coconut had a dingy sticker on it saying you could take it home and use it as a piggy bank and I was just grossed out by my beverage and straw being placed in a re-used old coconut. Ugh.More
This is our second trip to this location and both times we have had excellent service and excellent food. Their drinks are delicious and reasonably priced. The kids meals come served on a frisbee, which is your to keep. The servers are not pushy or...overly in your way. I only wish the weather would allow us to eat on the beach area outside.More
We have been regulars over the past few years at Squid Lips Melbourne.
The food and service is always top notch.
We enjoyed sitting at the Shark Bar and adjoining seating area while eating our meal and having ice cold beer.
If the Shark Bar...and adjoining seating area was full, we would sit inside at the next bar and seating area which is directly alongside our favorite seating spots.
This bar and seating is also open air to the outside but covered with a roof.
A huge draw for us was that the Shark Bar, the adjoining seating area, and the next bar and seating was all No Smoking.
There were No Smoking signs posted and the experience at Squid Lips was always most enjoyable as there was no smell from cigarettes in the air.
Unfortunately the management decided to change thier No Smoking policy and they now allow smoking at the Shark Bar and the adjoining seating area.
Only about 15% of adults smoke in Florida, that leaves around 85% of the population that does not.
The smoke from the few patrons at Squid Lips that do smoke blows across the Shark Bar, the adjoining seating area, and the bar and seating area in the restaurant.
It is not enjoyable to be sitting having a meal and have smoke blwong in your face.
The smell of cigareete smoke is hard to get away from due to the breexe blowing in from the river, smoke smell blankets the entire area.
I spoke with the manger on duty and she told me that after they reopened from the covid shutdown, "He" decided to allow smoking at the Shark Bar and adjoining seating area.
The manager said there was nothing she could do to stop the smoking which ruined a great meall and experience.
We do not like smoke, expecially while eating.
We will not be back until the restaurant reinstates thier No Smoking policy.
Second hand smoke is not good for anyone, why mangagement caters to the 15% is thier decision, they have lost two regular customers because of thier decision.More