I had the sea bass which was amazing. Our server Jennifer was awesome with great and friendly service. Highly recommend for dinner.
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I actually wiped the plate clean with my finger and licked it. We have been to this location many times in the past 13 yrs.........sometimes good...sometimes so-so good. Tonight was magnificent ! Service, food, ambience...........Tonight they had it all !!! Bang Bang shrimp is good as always. Ask for Caroline as your server..........Enjoy !.
I always start with the firecracker shrimp. I love them. Then I personally go for the sea bass plain with butter. Fantastic meal, as usual. Great cocktails as well. Easy access, a bit cold inside, but if you bring two jackets, one for legs and one for shoulders and ask for a warm spot, it works fine. A good experience.
Took advantage of their Hooked on Tuesday deal offering a 3 course meal for a set price, choice of salad, entree and dessert. The Cod Picatta was perfectly broiled and topped with capers. The chicken rice bowl was very good as well. The salads, as always, ice cold and delicious. Took home the delicious coconut pie. Service provided by Eric... More
Great service here, from the very minute we entered this "go-to" seafood restaurant near my business. What can I say? A terrific Fall Apple Martini, with a large slice of chilled apple greeted me! Then the best dinner ever: Caesar Salad and BANG! BANG! SHRIMP! I was in heaven, and it showed. We had a wonderful dinner with a former... More
Everyone was great and you all made our 55th Wedding Anniversary awesome! The Salmon was awesome enjoyed every bite.
The Tuesday specials are terrific deals. Food is always good and excellent servers. Definitely recommend for dinner and Sunday brunch.
We walked in at dinner with a family of nine, and as miracles would happen another large group had not shown up for their reservation so we were immediately seatwd. They provided two servers for out table to make sure all our needs were met promptly. That was really nice! Three of us at the table required gluten free options... More
My 25 year old daughter is extremely busy with working 2 jobs and going to school, so our mother/daughter get togethers are very special. Bonefish is our go to spot for Sunday brunch, and who in the heck doesn't love endless mimosas?! We usually sit in the lounge area by the bar, and have always received excellent service and this... More
Bonefish Grill is one of our favorite restaurants in the area. You can't go wrong with the Bang Bang Shrimp. Many have copied their Bang Bang...but none come close to its perfection! They also have the best Chilean Sea Bass. That is by far our number one go to dish! They have a great menu, serve great food and their... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close