This family-friendly restaurant is a chain, but the food was very good. The serving staff were very helpful and friendly.
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
You cannot go wrong with Red Lobster if you want seafood quickly and realize that this is a chain. There are better options in the area if you want really fresh seafood; however, you will pay a higher price and need to head for the beach area. Nevertheless, the food is very good and those cheese biscuits are addicting. The... More
I have always waited. I don't mind - unless the line is too long and it is raining. Then I go get my umbrella. The food is wonderful, the staff is very pleasant, the servings are large enough that you will take something home. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. It is a bit noisy, so ask... More
I enjoy eating here, but not often because of the cost, the biscuits are great, and the hubby eats the seafood, I like chicken.
This is a well-known seafood chain in the US but they also do take-out. They also have offers on Mobdays and Tuesday's which are extremely good value. This particular location is very friendly, helpful and efficient. The Shrimp Trio is great and excellent value for money- I particularly recommend the Shrimp Scampi ( for Brits this is shrimp in garlic... More
A mid-range restaurant with prices that are not commensurate. Food is fair. Not worth the price. I will not be going again.
We went last night to Red Lobster and it was wonderful as always, very friendly place to were they make you feel right at home, great seating, fresh daily catch, hot and yummy, I got the captain platter, My wife got the shrimp trio and we both loved our meals, easy parking, large amounts, and folks with a smile on... More
Stopped in on Mon. Aug 1,We ordered our lunch to go. I didn't ask her name but she was just great, helped me with menu, walk in there without my glasses. Had a drink and talk, till the food was ready. My husband is still talking about how good the stuffed wild flounder was.
We went to Red Lobster last week for dinner largo mall and it was wonderful, I got the lobster feast and my wife got shrimp combo, both meals were great, I totally loved mine, we have never got a bad meal or bad service there, never, Our waiter was awesome, very polite, caring, and helpful. This R.L. in Largo mall... More
Ok this is a chain restaurant in the confines of a mall car park but .. It was the only place we visited twice on our vacation. Waiting staff were great on both occasions and really treated us well. The lobster is the main event, but the pre dinner cakes were lovely, not that we needed them, portions are a... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close