Great Seafood. Consistent with the Red Lobster chain. On the expensive side. Cheddar Bay Biscuits outstanding as always. Good service.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We arrived about 7pm on a Wednesday evening. There were plenty of people dining, but we didn't have to wait for a table. Our waiter was polite and friendly, the restaurant was clean, the music was at the right level to enjoy a conversation. Our food came promptly, was prepared well and was hot and delicious. The various courses came... More
We had a good dinner at this Red Lobster, the food was very good, portions were decent. I haven't been to RL in a while and it was good to see they up their game.
We were headed back to south Florida from a long trip and decided to stop here for lunch. The restaurant was very clean, staff friendly, food and service very good. April was our server and was excellent. She had a great personality and took good care of us through out our meal.
Our family goes here often as we always know what we are getting! Red Lobster in Lake City is consistent. I would argue their sweet tea is the best in town!! I would encourage anyone who loves sweet tea & knows what sweet tea should take like to give it a try at Red Lobster- you won't be disappointed!!
Red Lobster does not disappoint. I had the shrimp pasta with the Caesar salad. Their biscuits are a taste sensation just plain as served. The salad was fresh and had enough salad dressing so I did not have to ask for extra. I absolutely love the sauce on the pasta. This is my favorite dish at Red Lobster. The service... More
I am not overly impressed with the Red Lobster restaurants. They were once a nice quiet mid-upper family restaurant. Now they are almost fast food...my wife called it the McDonalds of seafood. Don't get me wrong, the service was good, the staff were friendly and the food was not that bad. However, Red Lobster has taken two steps backwards from... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close