My husband and I LOVED this place! Highly recommend stopping by here and enjoying the scenery and the food!
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Love this place. Eat here on every trip to the area. We visit here twice a year and this is always one of our places to eat. Usually eat here twice per visit! Never disappointed! HIGHLY recommend this if you are in this area.
This place is awesome, nothing fancy but food is fresh and delicious. Service is great and water front views are beautiful. Feed the fish and jellyfish.
Best seafood in Destin! I like the smaller of the two Deweys but they are both amazing! The large one is better equipped to handle large groups and the smaller one sits on a pier and you have to stand in line. But well worth the wait.
My wife and I stopped by for lunch based on the recommendations of friends and a travel adviser. Not a place you would expect good food ... looks are deceiving ... but, we were seated immediately in a crowded house, ordered our food from the kitchen counter, and waited a bit to get served. But, the quality of the food... More
Watch your step as you maneuver your way to your table 'cause you are literally right over the water. That's what I love about the ambience of Deweys. To be honest, I've had better Fried Oysters elsewhere. I prefer mine, gently battered, moist and juicy. My order yesterday were tight little fried battered nuggets.
Went on a Saturday night and were immediately seated. It was busy but many tourist are gone in October. Our waiter was wonderful and very accommodating as we wanted to substitute some things. Husband ordered grilled redfish and a fried soft-shell crab and loved it. I ordered fried oysters, shrimp and substituted scallops for the fish for a slight up-charge.It... More
For Mahi, the fish was very strong. The food was nothing exceptional, not seasoned and pretty tasteless. The crab claws were very good and wish I had stopped there. Our waitress was excellent and very knowledgeable of the food. Doubt very much that we would go back...
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close