Food is ok as are the staff. Better for bar food and snacks rather than dinner. Slightly overpriced if u ask me
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
we always eat there, great food, good price, nice atmosphere, indoor, and outdoor seating, plenty of TV's in the outside bar, and you don't like the bar area, they have additional outside seating, up front
Since we live nearby, Town Tavern is one of our favorite places to take out of town guests. Our New England friends enjoy the authentic New England atmosphere. The food, service and ambiance are always good. Scallop rolls are a favorite but we have never been disappointed when we try new dishes.
We came here twice in our family holiday this October, once as a family and the last time as a couple as we loved it that much! Everything we ordered was fantastic great service and the food was prepared so well the seafood is to die for and the steak melts in your mouth everything is cooked perfectly no matter... More
We went to Celebration Town Tavern to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was booked 3 weeks before are arrival. Front of house were very friendly asking if we wanted an indoor or outdoor table. We chose outside. There were five of us dining and Dana looked after us very well. We went straight in for our mains. The portions were... More
We have dined here many times, but last Friday we had not a good experience. We called ahead to say we are coming, a usual procedure when restaurants don't take reservations. We were told, we needed to call ahead at least 2-3 hours before!. We asked if they could sit up by 6:30 PM. Probably a half hour wait. We... More
This is the place to watch a Boston sports game if you're in the area. Great atmosphere, food & drinks! The majority of the patrons are from Boston & they get loud during game time, great spot to be on game day, flat screens inside & out and they use a projector & about a 100" screen at the outside... More
A friend took us to the Celebration Town Tavern on a hot evening in May.... Wow wow wow.... my kind of bar and restaurant. We had a drink in the air conditioned bar with all the locals before venturing to the outside bar area for out meal. Our waiter was Reid, a great guy who made us feel so welcome... More
It's in Celebration Florida, it has to be good! It really is a fabulous restaurant serving food with all kinds of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. What makes this establishment even better is seating is available inside or out. We prefer outside when the weather obliges. You may have a short wait time but hang in there it's well worth the... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close