Melissa made it fun! She's a ticket. Not a great beer selection but the apps were good and the beer cold. I'd stop in again!
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a pub?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I guess there's something for everyone at Miller's if you're looking for cheap eats. We went with my elderly parents an another couple in their 60's and they seemed to like it ok. Two ordered baby back ribs and the other two ordered steak salad which they seemed to enjoy, I ordered a cheeseburger and onion rings both of which... More
The usual food, the usual setting, the usual sticky menus and a bunch to TVs. It is predictable and consistent, but nothing special.
When I lived in Florida, my friends and I would go to ale house AT LEAST once a week sometimes more. Zingers are the way to go here. Best buffalo chicken tenders money can buy.
Taken here by two BR friends. Each night offers a special - I had Prime Rib that was prepared exactly the way I like it. Rare. It was on Special at a very low price. The friends enjoyed their choices too. They go here often for the Specials which change every night. A popular place where we had to wait... More
A large sports bar with lots of tvs and just average food. I think it was a lot better years ago but has run its course. My wife ordered the 1/2 rack of ribs which appeared to very small. I ordered the combination fajitas, chicken and steak. The chicken was good but the steak had a lot of grizzle.
Thanks for your feedback, Rschagrin. We appreciate hearing from you and hope to see you again soon. More
The chicken fingers there are not greasy, and the medium hot sauce is not oily. The decor is a bit outdated, but all staff was helpful. My server was new, and she was really nice. The food order didn't take long at all. I saw the night specials menu, and there was very tempting entrees.
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us, JRG F! Thanks for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon. More
Pros: - I sat at the bar, and service there was very good. - Plenty of TVs with a mix of just about everything on. I you want to watch something, you can most likely get it on. - The Chicken Philly I ordered was very good, no complaints.. Cons: - The only compliant I have about Miller's as a... More
We appreciate your feedback, Mike. If you'd like to talk to us more about how we can make things better, please email the details and location to SocialMedia@MillersAleHouse.com so we can help. More
Miller's Boca Ale House is our "go to Casual Anytime" place when we cannot agree on a type of cuisine we both want. We usually try to eat at the bar so we can catch up on sports on the many t.v.'s. They always greet you warmly and we always see a familiar face. The bartenders are attentive and friendly,... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close