I love olive garden especially the breadsticks and salad the service there is always good but just a warning on friday and Saturday night's make sure you call ahead and make a reservation otherwise long waiting times
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Hooked up with an old friend for dinner, and have to say that everything was good. The server did an outstanding job considering they were short handed on a Saturday night. The meals came out hot and were very good. No complaints.
I have been here many times and most times have not been good. However, I'm pleased to report that this time everything was perfect. I entered the Resturant with my service dog and right away the hostess was pleasant, when I said just need a table for one she joked and said ," don't you mean table for two? "... More
High school graduation dinner for family of nine, were given a nice private area where we could talk. Our two servers were friendly, attentive to our wants, especially paid special attention to our first-grader. The bread and salad brought promptly was appreciated as we were eating late and very hungry. Meals ordered were shrimp scampi, chicken scampi, Northern Tour of... More
Do not fall in love with any plate because they change the menu every week!! Enjoy while you are there!! Very attentive personnel special mention of Brie
Have been here quite a few times before , realizing this is not anywhere near fine dining two things did bother me this time , first the wine rack built into a wall had a lot of dust on the bottom, probably accumulated for months if not a full year, secondly all the tables now have those tablet ( Zoosk)... More
Went there for my parents 63rd wedding anniversary. BIG mistake! First off, don't order the sangria, I think it's more water than it is wine. The taste was very bland and watery. Although the server was gracious and did replace is, but we still got charged for the wine. Go figure. Then I ordered The Tour of Italy. It looked... More
Good affordable food with quick and friendly service. I personally find that the quality of the food has gone down since the last time I visited but still enjoyable. Would recommend!
I am not normally a huge fan but I am not a big fan of Italian food. When I go, I normally get something like a Chicken Parmesan. I used to love Olive Garden's kabob/skewers but they did away with those a while back. As of tonight, though, my new favorite is the kitchen sink pot pie. It's got ziti,... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close