The same as any Olive Garden anywhere. We come here for lunch on Mondays often cause it's close and fast. Soup and Salad is a good deal and always yummy.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Last night we attended a birthday celebration for David and my date and I split a Talapi and Shrimp entree w Fresh broccoli which was Both good and low in calories. I had a salad and he enjoyed Minestrone soup and of course we Had their delicious bread Sticks as well. Our waiter named Vincent was very attentive and helpful... More
We ate regularly at the Olive Garden during our stay in Whittier. It is completely wheelchair accessible and the staff are very helpful in anything you need. The food was very good and we rarely had to wait more than 15 minutes for a table.
Their menu consists of a good variety of plates. Their home made bread is very good and main dishes consist of unlimited soup or salad which is nice. They are a kid friendly restaurant and the taste of the food is quite good.
I come here when I am looking for a carb fill me up meal. I enjoy their unlimited soup and salad and of course the breadsticks. I have had several other pasta dishes here but nothing of note leaves a lasting memory. So if you are reading this to decide whether to come here or not I would suggest starting... More
I don't go to Olive Garden Restaurant that often because I personally don't find the food to be anything special. There is always a long wait, and to me, not worth the wait. The salad, soup and breadsticks seem to be their deal, but it's fine occasionally. That being said, my youngest son likes it there, so a couple of... More
Despite the fact that I have an Olive Garden restaurant one mile away from my house, that particular location isn't worth going, since it's always a madhouse and service is bad, and other reviewers confirmed my impressions. So, I went to the Olive Garden in Whittier (about 12 miles from my place), and that location never disappoints! When I used... More
If you like one, you will most likely like them all, They do a good job of keeping consistency from store to store. American-ish Italian food that doesn't disappoint for the most part, but also isn't stellar either..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close