Olive Garden is always a safe choice for our family. This one was clean and we got great service here. I would go back.
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this a Greek restaurant?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We came here after a wedding rehearsal. We had a party of 20. We had so much fun. They had a spot for us even without a reservation. We had two waiters. While I think it took a while to get our food, the drinks were delivered so we had a good time. All I remember is the food was... More
On a family shopping trip to the mall, we stopped in for lunch. Very convenient, located in the center of the mall. Food was good, and the soup and bread special is a great way to go for a light lunch. We had the Minestrone soup, and it was quite good!
seat yourself at/in the bar and shorten the wait. Choose 3 entrees that are served in just right portions after eating all the soup you want to try (oh my I loved 2 wonderful bowls of hot soup on a cold SoCal day!) And dessert - oh so yummy!
My brother, wife and I all ordered Toscana soup and salad for $11.99 each. This is my wife's favorite soup. My brother liked it a lot as well. I had a glass of the Coppola Cabernet Sauvignon for $8.50, which was pretty good. My brother had his favorite beverage, a club soda with limes for $2.99. I was the only... More
I must say traveling a lot you are used to microwaves to cook your own meal but when I got here I must say the smell was great the atmosphere was great. and yes that means that the food was going to be awesome and yes I ordered the chicken alfredo and yes it was awesome just like mama used... More
first and for most the food was good the only thing that was not good was the service I feel like if people did their job it would be perfect.
Our grandson is seven and our granddaughter is four and we wondered if they would be good if we tried to go to the Olive Garden Restaurant. We were so pleased. The restaurant had a wonderful little pamphlet which had those modern stickers that kids love so much. The kids had to match the stickers with the picture and, of... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close