I have no complaints. Every visit has been a good visit. Food great. 18 page menu for all ur dining needs.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The food was great. The prices really were not bad for the quality of food. The decor and restaurant were nice. The bathrooms were clean. The service was OK. The wait to order was long and the wait to pay was equally long. The waitress was in a hurry to take our plates as soon as we finished. We would... More
I have been to Cheesecake Factory for lunch with my husband, for a special 50th birthday party with family and everything in between. I love this place!!! They get kinda busy and sometimes there is a long wait, but it is so worth! I have had the sandwiches and the Chicken, but of course the best thing is the Cheesecake.... More
I'm not a big cheesecake fan, but I tried this with a friend. I got an adult beverage that was delicious. I had a lot more to chose from than I expected when it came to the food, which made it a really hard decision. This particular restaurant is in the mall area, so it is very crowded and it... More
Parking is ample. Lighting sufficient. Reception was weak. Menu varied with something for every taste. Food was fresh but lacked flavor. Desserts were very good. The noise level is very high. The best part of the visit was the table service. Very professional and yet friendly. Would go back just for the great service.
Went on a work trip with 6 other people. The lady who served us (40s) was so lovely and attentive. Menu is so big and so overwhelming 😃 I had the enchiladas and nachos and were the nicest I have ever had. I got cheesecake (cookies one) to take away for later after a long debate of which one and... More
My favorite restaurant in Rocklin. A little shopping before you have a nice meal on the patio is the greatest. I love the bread, so I will normally pair that with one of their delicious salads. They give a ton and I really like their falafel salad. All their salads are good, but this one for some reason is one... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close