We had the soup, salad & breadsticks. Very good for all but the chicken & gnocchi was excellent. Service good & fast. You are able to pay the waitress with cash or at the table with your credit card. Very easy & fast.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Having never been to an Olive Garden restaurant before we were impressed. The restaurant was spacious and with pleasing venetian style decor and a mixture of tables and booths. The menu was full of variety - it was genuinely difficult to choose. Staff courteous and efficient - my wife was offered a complimentary glass of selected wine to try before... More
Always love Olive Garden. Usually they offer you a free sample of a wine. I'm not a drinker so I pass but it's a nice option if you do. The cheese fonduta is great! I order it as an app every time.
What we did have we enjoyed. We ordered a starter that we never received which was a good thing as with our pastas came the option of soup or salad. Which we didn't know until after placing order. We were full and happy and the starter was removed from Our bill. I would go back.
Salads and bread sticks with a great minestrone soup. Ravioli dish was outstanding as was the chicken caccitore. Had a wonderful dessert and it was large enough to share wiyh my wife. Wonderful service and friendly help.
Sometimes We go there just for the all you can eat salad. It's a good price and they do all the work. The food is consistently good but not great. The breadsticks are not as good as they used to be, but there still good.
We always order the soup and salad which is unlimited. The bread sticks are hot and delicious. This is a great lunch or dinner place because the quality is good as is the service.
Recently, we went to this restaurant in the middle of the week so we were seated immediately. We have come here on the weekends in the past and have had to wait awhile to be seated because it is busy. It is nice to see this restaurant still around for the last two decades that we have been here. This... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close