Had a pretty nice meal with my wife on our anniversary. I had the prime rib and my wife had the shrimp grillers. Service was average and food was good.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We generally enjoy Outback restaurants ( we were in town on business), but this location does not measure up to any others we have been to. From our drink order sitting at bar way too long before being served ( we were eating in bar area so physically could see the beer getting hot from our seats) to orders coming... More
We clipped a coupon for a discount. Expiration date: July 28, 2016. Manager refused to accept the coupon. He stated in a rehearsed manner that the coupon was not yet effective. Talk about "bait and switch!" When he refused a "legal" coupon, we stated we would not return. As he turned his back to us and walked away we heard... More
Ever since the new manager arrived, everything about this restaurant has gone downhill. The former manager really cared about the patrons and always made it a point to talk to everyone and insure that everything was as it should be. The new manager is VERY unfriendly and has time for no one. He even instructed the wait staff to serve... More
This is one of the better outbacks around. Good management, great service and always good food. When I town I always go here. We sure miss outback Joe the old owner.
Visited this place for lunch on a Sunday. There were very few patrons. I suspect that not too many people are aware of it since it is not on a main street. The food was very good and the service was also. I would definitely return. They have a very good kids menu.
We typically have one Outback dinner during every trip to the USA. This was our last night in California, before our flight back to the UK next day. We had to wait only 10 minutes on a Sunday evening for a table. As a couple we ended up on one of the handicapped tables, which are "half booths", presumably to... More
...food not so much. Let me start off by saying the staff was excellent. Every person we met was on top of their game and did their job accurately and with a smile. And, even on a rainy night the parking spaces were not far from the from front door as the parking lot is wide but not too deep.... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close