Great selection of drinks, delicious foods, nice ambience, close to where I stay, easy to reserve on line. Lil bit on the pricey side but worth it.
Is this a German restaurant?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Excellent experience when four of us dined there. Good service, excellent food, good ambiance. The schnitzel was to die for - tried three different types and all were most excellent. We will definitely be back soon!!!
Came here with some friends after hearing about it for years. Why did I wait so long! I started off with the escargots and they were wonderful. They were baked in garlic, bread crumbs, green herb butter. The green herb butter was amazing and perfect for sopping up with some bread. There was enough of the sauce to share with... More
We had a fantastic experience here. The staff were absolutely fantastic. Daniel was our server and I can't say enough great things about him. Thank you for making our last dinner in Palm Springs a night to remember
Very good traditional German faves. You have to try the cheese spaetzel and the incredible jeager schnitzel. Seafood dishes such as the seared Ahi tuna are a little bland and could use some seasoning, but I noticed this has been removed from the menu. In the heart of Palm Springs, getting there is fun as well. Lots of nightlife to... More
This place is great! Best Wiener Schnitzel I have had in the United States! The service is great, and the food is even better. We have sampled a number of things from the menu, and it is all fantastic. I recommend sticking with the Austria inspired selections and pairing with an Austrian wine from their great wine list. Highly recommended!
I am not sure why I like this place. Sure the food is good and the ambiance is good, but there are so many places in Palm Springs to eat. But I still come back here to sit at one of the two "bar tables" in the front window, have a glass of wine (or two) with dinner and enjoy... More
The food is good but rather heavy. There are classic Austrian dishes and some local choices. I would stick with the specials or schnitzel in winter.
Rated one of the best restaurants in Palm Springs. It is very nice and has great food. Fantastic service and ambience. The apple strudel was yummy. I would have given this restaurant 5 stars but I am a coffee snob and feel that a restaurant of this caliber should serve a quality cup of coffee or French press if you... More
Was there last night. Service was terrible. Management is arrogant. Their policy is they will not provide menus until AFTER they serve your first round of drinks. So you must wait for server to show up to ask for drinks, then you have to wait for the drinks, and then finally they will give you menus. And if you get... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close