We really enjoy good Italian food ,price little high but quality food and service great also drinks are very well served.
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
When we want an elegant, delicious dinner, we head to Carpaccio's. Their Italian food is amazing. We like the picatta (veal or sole). Their Parmesan salad is unforgettable. Their Caesar salad is some of the best ever. This is a restaurant for an elegant evening for lingering. Reservations are suggested as it's very popular. If you want a quiet table,... More
Carpaccio has had the same owners for over 2 decades and I would say has the same clientele for just as long. Basic family style Italian food nothing fancy. The make their popular lasagne only twice a week on Wednesday and Friday. For lunch we had Angel Hair Pasta with tomato sauce. A decent sized portion served not as al... More
I ate at the bar two nights in a row. First I had a smoked salmon and caviar pizza with a glass of a superb Carneros Pinot Noir. I went back when I saw how they served martinis. The martini was excellent (with The Botanist gin). I ate the pappardella pasta with duck. Also great as was the Caesar salad.... More
Fondo salad, Pizza Salsiccia, old style menu with old style cooking at its best. This is an old standby restaurant that never disappoints.
This place is like something out of The Sopranos - in a good way. It's usually packed with locals who know how good the food is. The decor is pretty old fashioned but it just adds to the charm of a traditional Italian restaurant that serves great food.
I come here several times a year and we always enjoy the food, atmosphere and service. Food served at the friendly bar if you desire, or grab a quiet( ish) table in the back. Very popular with baby boomers and even their parents!
A family-style restaurant serving quality Italian fare in a low key atmosphere with good prices. Very tasty. Safe travels! ... Mark & Dana ...
We have eaten here several times and it has always been good. Staff is quite good as well. Quite pricey but good for special occasions.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close