The fish was perfectly cooked and flavorful! We really enjoyed some of their signature drinks and our server was awesome!
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Had an early-ish dinner by the beach - food was great, service was great .. Ate on the patio with a nice breeze .. smell of the sea in the air .. Very cozy place .. tended to be a little on the pricey side - but then you are AT THE BEACH , it was expected . I had... More
Our first night in LA trying to squeeze I as much as possible, took a bis t Manhatten Beach. This restaurant was busy and as we were determined to have seafood, the name indicated this would suffice. We weren't disappointed. .The place was truly rocking in many ways. Service was quick and super friendly with just the right amount of... More
Not the type I place I usually go for but was the less crowded restaurant arround so we decided to try it. Space was clean....we had the halibut ceviche ,it was ok...the jambolaya was outstanding, the portion could suffice for two . Well worth it. The clam chowder was ok as well... I started with their wedge salad and it... More
We had a wonderful Saturday lunch here recently. We made reservations, which I recommend because it is quite popular and not so big. Were able to eat on outdoor patio, which I also recommend. Service was well-paced and personable, and the food was excellent. We enjoyed oysters on the half shell, grilled artichokes with aioli, Coconut Crusted Mahi Sliders, Napa... More
This place was hopping, but we were lucky to get a spot at the bar, without a reservation, where we had our dinner in what we thought was the coolest location in the place. Bartender Adam tended to us well. My husband loved his ciopinno (the first of many on this West Coast trip) and my salmon was fresh and... More
I really liked this place. Had clam chowder which was very good and fish and chips. Was pretty good; a little on the oily side for me but I'm told if you order fish and chips, it's gonna be greasy! I don't happen to agree but this wasn't the best but pretty good. Price was ok too. Nice location off... More
Delicious seafood options. We were visiting from out of state and wanted seafood. The jambalaya, crab cakes, and cioppino were fantastic! Very great server, good drink options and seriously fantastic side dished such as fire-roasted cream corn (yum!!!)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close