We had drinks and appetizer bread plate after the movie. It was excellent. The sauce reminded me of my grandma Filicetti's
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant have parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My wife and I met some friends for dinner at Peppino's. I have to say that the food was excellent. Everything that we ordered was delicious. I had the canneloni with meat sauce and my wife had a meatball sandwich. Our friends had a works pizza. Now I know why this place gets really good reviews. The only bad thing... More
I have mixed feelings about this place. First, the food is excellent. I hade some kind of pizza, it was so good. The decor is awesome. It reminds me of the small italian places I used to see in the bay area as a child. The smell, the look, very familiar. The staff is not 100% friendly. I ordered my... More
My family and I come to this location often. They have nice menu selection, and the aroma is fantastic. My husband and I usually share Baked Ziti (which they will divide in half for two), and a salad with shredded Parmesan cheese on top. Delicious! We go at least once a month, and have never been disappointed. The restaurant has... More
There are two of these locally, one in Laguna Niguel and the other on Lake Mission Viejo. The lake location is really great, but this restaurant totally missed the boat on taking advantage of this! Been there for lunch ( bad, so did my guests think so), but giving benefit of doubt went for a dinner and it was just... More
There were 4 of us - we had Chicken Parmigiana, Eggplant Parmigiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Lasagna. Food was delicious and reasonable price. Bread basket was fresh and had a nice variety. Our waiter Jose was fun, on the ball and on the spot...no glass ever empty. Peppinos is always a good choice!
Our family and friends go to Peppino's for almost all of our celebrations. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is more than friendly and it's fun for all! You can't go wrong if you go to Peppino's!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close