Recommended by a friend. We enjoyed the squash blossom appetizer--great lemon sauce! Pizza was good, but was cold before We finished eating.
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
A Business meeting in a mid Orange County area and it may become my favorite restaurant. Next time it will be movie and a dinner.
Had training in Irvine until noon. Decided to grab lunch before heading back to the office. So glad I made the decision to do so. From the moment I waled in I was impressed. The hostess was friendly and greeted us with a smile. We were seated quickly out on the patio. It was a beautiful day and the patio... More
Met with friends limited to what beer available which was disappointing, enjoyable lasagne, helpful service and not rushed which was good t see, good atmosphere
Just stopping by to review my wife and I's favorite restaurant on the planet. The food, atmosphere, drinks and service are all 110% awesome. Keep it up!
A relatively authentic Italian restaurant with great service as you expect in the US. The waiter told us most produce is sustainably sourced which was a nice touch. Standout appetisers were the squash flowers, the burnt Brussel sprouts.....and I usually hate them! Pastas were good, particularly the spinach gnocchi with ricotta. Great ambience. All in all a very nice place... More
This was my second visit to Cucina Enoteca and it did not disappoint. The shortrib pasta is by far my favorite and it will blow your mind for complex, rich flavor--just in time for your Fall palette!! Also the spaghatinni with shrimp was delightful. And the grand finale... I don't have the actual name of the desert but the manager... More
My wife and I ate here for lunch when we were shopping at the Irvine Spectrum. I had the Papperdelle which is pasta with braised short ribs and a mushroom sauce. One of the best pasta dishes that I have ever eaten at a restaurant. If you ever go to this restaurant, you should give it a try. Very modern... More
went on my client's recommendation. Group of 7. Service and food were excellent. The fries (had baskets as an appetizer) were some of the best of my life -- salty w/ grated cheese, crispy right to the bottom of the basket, homemade ketchup. Artichoke hummus also memorable. My main - a mushroom pasta - was a good but a little... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close