Love this place for lunch! Great menu selection and the service is always above average. Prices are reasonable. Ambiance is nice....light and airy. Really like their salads!
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have waiters and waitresses?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this an American restaurant?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Does this restaurant have tables with seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I have eaten at this restaurant many times and also called ahead for carryout. The service and food has always been great and is one of the better franchises in this chain.
Had lunch there today and they need to stick to the core beginning, pizza. It seems to be in the background. The place is looking a little beaten up and, in my estimation, not as clean as it could have been. If I can see things that need to be cleaned, someone else should be able to see them, as... More
We have eaten her many times. I am addicted to the smashed pea and barley soup! What we noticed this visit was the increase in prices, added luncheon menu items and more specialty drinks. Food was as good as always. Service was good. We got there at the beginning of lunch rush, so it wasn't as noisy as it has... More
I always enjoy the menu and drink options. Service has always been friendly and prompt. I wish they would bring back their steak house salad. It had no steak but was really good!
We have now eaten here several times and each time been disappointed. While not bad the food is no better than any other pizza place you might choose in Fresno. It's a shame because they seem to be using very good quality ingredients and then turn them into average meals.
Inside is pretty noisy during peak hours so I like to sit outside unless it's too cold or hot. They always have nice salads. Never have been disappointed in the food.
Been a while between visits but have never tried the pizza -- wondering if that is my mistake. Staff is pleasant. But the non-pizza items are overpriced, with little taste and certainly unimaginative. My friend had a vegetable salad; I had a California club with chicken. The chicken, when you could find it, seemed straight out of a grocery cellophane... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close