Very disappointed, the service was sub par the food was not good and a filet was $40 with no sides at all, just the steak that was dry around the edges. A baked potato was 9$ and overall it was just flat out bad!
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Our niece flew back from Greece and had a 4 hour layover at San Francisco airport before heading home to Washington. What a fabulous place for the 3 of us to dine and enjoy the view. We could watch planes taking off and landing at the airport. We enjoyed cedar wrapped salmon, wine, and rack of lamb for dinner. Dessert... More
Ordered breakfast here off the menu on the first day of a 2-night stay at the Marriott SFO where this is located. They do have a buffet if you want, but they have some good stuff on the menu, too. Hostess & waitress were friendly, and service was prompt.
We sponsored a business dinner with a pre fix menu for 26 adults last year and again this past week. The quality of the food was superb, the waitstaff commendable, and the ambiance comfortable. We had asked for a open bar and bartender and our needs were met for every item requested. We will be returning again next year for... More
Service was good and attentive. Food was what I would call serviceable but expensive... especially for what you get in the way of quality. Let's start with the bread. Leave out the strong cheese stuffed in the bread please! I know some folks like strong cheeses. I don't and, rare for me, I found the bread to be inedible. Had... More
Nice choice for breakfast. Everything looked fresh and tasted good. The chef working the omelette bar was happy to help me customize my scrambled eggs from the buffet. This is a surprisingly rare thing.
I was in town for business and was craving a nice steak, glass of wine and wind down on a Tues Eve. The atmosphere is excellent, if you are able to get a seat by the window you can watch the planes over the bay. I would have done better to just stay in the bar area and enjoy the... More
This place should not be dismissed as another "hotel restaurant". The entire staff was phenomenal. The food was was excellent. The lava cake was incredible. Presentation and taste were spot on for the entire meal and didn't miss a beat. Highly recommend it to anyone staying at the Marriott by the SFO Airport.
Seated on time. Wait staff were prompt, friendly and knowledgable. One appetizer in particular stood out, it was a date with goat cheese wrapped in bacon and drizzled with balsamic reduction. My Entree was a filet, and it was excellent, my wife's entree was sea bass and it was also very good. We will be back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close