We love this place. My husband wants the salad bar. Not many places have a nice salad bar available. All three of us had the sirloin steak. It was very good and cooked medium rare as we like it.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this a Central American restaurant?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
If anyone has been to a Claim Jumper, know that the food is good despite menu changes in the past few years. They were known for extravagant portions, nowadays it's your typical portion. But, the food you get at this Claim Jumper is identical to the food you will get at any other Claim Jumper. What makes this Claim Jumper... More
The food and service was excellent! A big menu to chose from and prices were great. The experience really excited our expectations!
Claim Jumper has always done a great job with service. Brian did a great job of serving our party of 13. If you can't find something to eat here and you go away not feeling full, that's on you. Do yourself a favor, take a treat to-go.
If you're craving for BBQ and steak this is the place to be. They also offer all you can eat salad bar and other great food selections. Don't forget to order the "motherlode" you'll see why.
I really love Claim Jumper. Every time I go here I am not disappointed. The food is very good. They have a large variety of everything like steaks ,chicken, sandwiches, soups, salads, pretty much you name it. They also offer really good desserts and a stocked bar. The Mai Tai s are my favorite. The only thing wrong with CJ... More
9 of us went to this restaurant on a recommendation and we were not disappointed. We were told that portions were big and they were not lying. We didn't have a starter and just as well as the mains were huge and absolutely delicious. The waitress who served us was very nice and food arrived promptly. We were all very... More
Your going to spend a bit of coin here. Maybe a couple drinks for you and your date, appetizer and a couple of 21oz Steaks will turn over $200. I've always liked this chain. Great service, great drinks, fresh appetizers and well prepared quality foods. If you don't have a cocktail and no appetizer and stick to the main course... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close